DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:18 am     Post subject: Glover Reply with quote

I am reviewing glover which is a game where your a glove and you control a ball. The game doesn't really fit into any category of games as it has adventure,action and strategy all mixed in to it.

sound: The sounds are not too simplistic and not too over done. I think the sounds are very good for when the game was made. 10/10

gameplay: The game has a terriable story to it and can get quite hard at times but the games simplistic fun almost makes up for that and their is no game i can think of that is similar in gaming as glover. 10/10

compatiability: To run the game at normal speeds you needed a pentium 2 and even then the game sometimes froze on my pentium 2 windows 95 but that was not very common. 8/10

Replayabilty: the game gets kind of repetitive and get's boring after a while. 7/10

Overal: 8/10. Glover could get a 10 if it had been less repetitive and had ran nicer on slower computers. the pentium 2 was new when the game came out and since it is a windows game it will not run on dos computers and at the time a lot of people still had dos computers.
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:36 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Good review for a starter!
Good job. Congratulatory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games