DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Time, a wonderful and yet tragic thing. DARN!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Discussion Forum Trouble Reports
Bobo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:21 pm     Post subject: Time, a wonderful and yet tragic thing. DARN!!! Reply with quote

Well this is how it has been happening.
*BORED* Hey. I'll jump on over to the DOSGAMES.COM/FORUM section and post a few. "You have 1 new message". I'll get that later. So I post in the Liturature forum. Then I click on the 1 message thing. *LOOKS INSIDE* Nothing new here. "You have 0 new messages". Dang, thats funky. "Delete all?" sure. *Notices to late* "You have 1 new message". DANG IT ALL!!!! NEW POST IN GENERAL OFF TOPIC. *JUMPS IN THE SECTION* --> Religion (....13..) CLICK. Amro- BLAH BLAH.... But I had opened that post yesterday.
I seek your infinate knowledge o' Dogbreath.

*LOGGED OFF FOR MORE THAN 5 MIN*....*COMES BACK AND POSTS THIS POST*

Wait not agian!! There is a new post that is exactly the same as I left it! Execpt it's new again!!!! Darn the errors, darn.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:25 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Fix: Stop using the browser buttons, they're buggy, not phpBB. When leaving the PM "room" do NOT click the back arrow, that's meant for websites, not message boards. Instead, click the "DOS Games Forum Index" button, that will lead you to the proper page, not the outdated one.
Thunderdog
Token Black Guy
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

May I re-direct you to This topic. http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=732
Locked for uselessness.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:38 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlocked, Bobo has been sending me a ton of e-mails... appearently he thinks I'm "hacking" him and making him the only one to see this. Sarcastic

I'll keep it open until he finally reads my reply and stops using the "back" arrow.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a large font shall help:

DO NOT USE BACK BUTTON ON BROWSER!!! (I HATE WFH)

EDIT: hee I didn't close the < center > tag, and now my sig is centered! Oh the hilarity!
Bobo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:53 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I DON'T USE A BACK BUTTON! My Eyelids! MY EYELIDS!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Discussion Forum Trouble Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1