DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mortar Mayhem is Freeware - not Shareware...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> dosgames.com Site Suggestions
Cluq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:55 pm     Post subject: Mortar Mayhem is Freeware - not Shareware... Reply with quote

Just wanted to tell you that the game: Mortar Mayhem is not shareware (as posted on dosgames.com) but freeware. And I should know, 'cause I made it Happy

Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but anyway, here it is....

/Pelle Coltau
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:04 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

W00t! Another game owner! *Makes a scratch on his monitor. Lessie... this makes two...* Now try to get Jens Juul Jacobsen to post and my life will be made complete. Wink

In any case, I'm sure the owner will change it as soon as he reads this.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:23 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Change has been made! Sorry for the mixup. Happy Additionally ... I tried to visit your website ( mortar.address.com ) and I got a "out of bandwidth" message. If you're having bandwidth problems, I can host your site for you, it would be no trouble. Let me know ... Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> dosgames.com Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games