DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

DOSGames.com site update September 30th 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:34 pm     Post subject: DOSGames.com site update September 30th 2006 Reply with quote

Here ya go:

Quote:
Well whatta ya know! An update! Eight new games added this time. They are ... Heavy Water Jogger, Legal Tender, Monopoly, Robbo, Sudoku, Teen Agent, VGA Sharks, and X-Fighter. Download 'em all at the Newest Additions page. Yay! Also please visit the DOS Games Discussion Forum to talk about classic games, find that old DOS game you've been searching for, or just hang out. Oh yea, and you can now play Commander Keen online at Play.vg! Happy

Notice, for those who complain about the forum not being advertised enough, that it is mentioned prominently. Wink

As usual lemme know if I made any misatke ... mistakee ... uh, errors. Benevolent BTW, I thought I added Teen Agent to the site awhile ago, but it wasn't on the site ... I even had a screenshot for it saved on my HD that has a date in 2004. Weirdness. Owell it's on there now. Also, the archive is now features a total of 466 games.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:04 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats Mistake Shit-Eating Grin
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:16 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Monopoly and Sudoku.... My mom sais thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1