DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Recent forum update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:57 am     Post subject: Recent forum update Reply with quote

Tonight I spent considerable time updating the board to the latest version of PHPBB due to some recent ... err, stuff. Shifty Anywho, things *seem* to be working fine, although at 3AM I am probably not the best judge of such things, nor am I about to spend much time testing things at this extremely late hour.

So, if you notice anything amiss, please let me know at the usual email addy or via PM. (If PM'ing is what's not working, uh, email me Tbbbbbth!)

Also ... just a reminder that it's a good idea to change your passwords once in awhile. And to not let random friends use your computers unattended. Sarcastic

Thanks, that is all. BTW I'll try to update the anti-spam hack 2mo to try to prevent the latest spam wave (albeit minor so far) that has hit the forms in the last few days.

emmzee (that's emmzee, not Emmzee!!!1) out.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

EmMzEe: Thats awesome. Whens the arcade going in Happy
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:27 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

lol umm ... maybe eventually Shit-Eating Grin I still like the idea, just a matter of doing it ... Congratulatory
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:15 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

An idea, a brilliant one in fact! I know some webmasters from other sites I go to, more importantly, sites that also have their own arcade (One of which was so popular it was eventually separated from the main site because it just got too big).
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:16 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1