DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"End of Trigger List Memory!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work
SimbatheLionKing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:14 am     Post subject: "End of Trigger List Memory!" Reply with quote

Hi everyone, Shit-Eating Grin

When I am playing "The Lion King", after a certain amount of time the game will seem to automatically crash. It goes to the Dosbox screen with the message "End of Trigger List Memory." I think it does this on time, because it has crashed in many different spots. Does anyone know how to stop it doing that?

Thanks Happy
Simba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:08 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone active on this forum? ....

Um... if not, is there an "active" Dosgames forum somewhere? Shifty

lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:07 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem on my 486... it had problems on the second level... i have no idea how to fix this thing but when i reinstaled the game (you should do the same) the problem EOTLM message stoped appearing. My advice: download the game from somewhere else, or install the windows version(findable by google)

A note for future posting you should WAIT for more that 3 hours for a reply i don't know where do you live but the mods and admins work late hours so maybe their tired(as in tired=exhausted or just tired of hearing of Lion King problems -> their quite often)
and a little question.... are you by any chance Sqizophrenic???? Laughing cuz you have multiple personalities Laughing Laughing Laughing SimbatheLionKing and Sinba Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
no sorry.... just reinstall the game ok?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:09 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I had the same problem on my 486... it had problems on the second level... i have no idea how to fix this thing but when i reinstaled the game (you should do the same) the problem EOTLM message stoped appearing. My advice: download the game from somewhere else, or install the windows version(findable by google)

A note for future posting you should WAIT for more that 3 hours for a reply i don't know where do you live but the mods and admins work late hours so maybe their tired(as in tired=exhausted or just tired of hearing of Lion King problems -> their quite often)
and a little question.... are you by any chance Sqizophrenic???? Laughing cuz you have multiple personalities Laughing Laughing Laughing SimbatheLionKing and Sinba Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I forgot to log in... I wrote this post just so you know
SimbatheKing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:34 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

and a little question.... are you by any chance Sqizophrenic???? Laughing cuz you have multiple personalities Laughing Laughing Laughing SimbatheLionKing and Simba

Na, I'm not this "Sqizophrenic" person. Who is he, anyway? lol. Thanks for your help, I'll try that although the message hasn't appeared for a while. Shit-Eating Grin

Ok... I had to delete some of your smilies to post this message.
Verdi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem, and i dont know what to do
i have downloaded the game from many places and it is always whit the same problem .. pleaseee help i really want to play this game ! thnx
dosgamer8522

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:02 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I've had that exact same problem and suffered for long time. not just that crash but sometimes lion can't shout and this is very important for second level to move the monkies.

anyway, I found out the cause of the problem. Its because the game is not designed to work with fast CPUs like ours and that is causing all these bugs.

Solution:

Code:

dosbox -editconf vim

and configure cpu cycles by replacing
Code:

cycles=auto

with
Code:

cycles=fixed 20000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games