DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

goldfish adventure game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
tiramine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:06 pm     Post subject: goldfish adventure game Reply with quote

Does anybody remember an old adventure-game where the main character was an orange goldfish? He walked around in a dark castle with many doors, and behind each of the doors were different worlds. Most of them had huge teddybears and candy canes in them. I don't remember much else.

I really need to find this game. Can anyone help me?

-tiramine
netstrike24@yahoo.com
wally4000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:42 pm     Post subject: Freddie fish Reply with quote

Hi
Could this game be freddie fish
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:04 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

dont think so... wasnt freddy blue? or am i thinkin of Pajama sam... besides... they are both windows based games...
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:32 pm     Post subject: Gold fish Reply with quote

Freddie is orange why would he be blue, if he was blue he would be hard to see in the water@!
Sacks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:53 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it's Jim Pond?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1