DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

UGH!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
mel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:58 am     Post subject: UGH!!! Reply with quote

CelebratoryHello! I was wondering if anybody knew how to release the rock once you pick it up in UGH!! I have looked everywhere and pressed almost everybutton but to know avail it just sits in the helocopter!! Thanks~ MelCelebratory

-- the colour is okay, but please dont make the font so huge... it doesnt matter how big it is, if we can answer it, then we will. --Richard
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:34 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Press the Ctrl-button on the right of your keyboard to drop the rock.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

You could press zero to release rock.

A very long time ago, I played the game until the last level without knowing that one could release the rock. Then about 1 - 2 years ago, I found the manual to this game, which stated the conrols to use and what actions were performed. Then I tried throwing the rock just for fun.

Try throwing it at an animal or at a tree & see what happens.

Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1