DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Underdogs is back...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:15 am     Post subject: Underdogs is back... Reply with quote

... Or it seems to be at least, anyway it looks like The Underdogs are back, however they are no longer .org they are now .info but apart from that everything else seems to be the same. So just modify the URLs slightly and you’ll be on your way to downloading games once more.

P.S. Thanks to dosraider for bringing this to my attention.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:31 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I understood, it doesn't work for everyone,but luckily for most people.
Regarding myself: using Firefox with auto-clean up everything when I close it (FF 1.5), buffers, cookies,history, the whole stufnesses, it works, also the downloads.
Advisable is cleaning up your cookies/buffers/history to avoid being redirected towards the url-squatter.

If you should be redirected towards the F****** squatter when trying to download: put the .info back in on the appropiate place without changing anything else in the download_url.

The forum url is now:
http://www.the-underdogs.info/forum/

Main site url is now:
http://www.the-underdogs.info/
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:49 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd that it doesn't work for everyone, I delete cookies about once a month and I'm using the latest version of Firefox and it all runs smoothly. Oh well, thanks for the info dosraider.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:18 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be ok for most (-- everyone ?--) now as they say on Hotu's:

Fuzzydevil@Hotu--today wrote:

Changed it. With that and the cookie settings fixed (cheers, Jorpho!) you should all be able to log in normally, just by going to www.the-underdogs.info/forum and clicking Log In as normal.

If any other problems seem to crop up because of this, post 'em in here.
NewfieBullet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me. Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games