DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VH1 Hard Rock Hitters (I forgot the name of the countdown)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
Shout

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:22 pm     Post subject: VH1 Hard Rock Hitters (I forgot the name of the countdown) Reply with quote

I understand you have an old thread for this but I thought Id might aswell make a new one.

So what did you think of it? Did you like the list? I thought it was a pretty cool countdown and I wanna extend my music listening instead of just listening to pop-punk all day every day. So I wrote down some of the bands that I thought were pretty cool sounding in a list of CDs to buy, but just with the bands name.

It was also interesting to see bands I never heard of. I was pretty ticked that I didn't see Blink 182 in there at first because they were my favorite band at the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games