DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

ne one for ods games?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
Octocon888

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:41 pm     Post subject: ne one for ods games? Reply with quote

lo,

u might be interested in this... i looked thru my stock of dos games (fully boxed versions)

and well theres some games i like and others not so great, but u might find them pleasing...

the list ...

Sierra-the beast within
beneath a steel sky
terra nova
darkforces 1/2
us navy fighters

can neone give me a good reason to play these?

i'm considering selling 'em... how much? i dunno some suggestions pls and i'll get back to u if it sounds reasonable Laughing
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Beneath the Steel Sky is one of my favorite adventures ever. It beats most sierra adventures, IMO.

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II isn't DOS and it has a great community, still. Go over to Zone.com. People still make many levels and mods for it. If you think the game is boring, download some of the mods from http://www.massassi.net . It's definitely my favorite PC game ever, if you use the mods (I'd suggest Space Soldiers 3 [equipped with Desert Eagles, Pyro Ion cannons, pipe bombs, blood, and much more], Killer Weapons Pack [sniper rifle, and some other cool guns], Explosive Weapons Pack [self-explanitory], Saber Battle X [normal sabers, long sabers, double edged sabers, new force jump, and much more. It's more than just a "saber mod"]

And, I've been looking for Dark Forces forever. I finally found it but it didn't work on my computer, go figure. I would keep it, if only so that you can say you own the whole series.

Oh, and that is of course if you own Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. If you don't, you should. It's pretty new (came out in 2001 or 2, I don't remember). It's still $50 in Wal-Mart though.

I've never played Terra Nova, but I'd sell the others. They aren't good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1