DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion Witch and Wardrobe Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:05 pm     Post subject: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion Witch and Wardrobe Review Reply with quote

The Lion Witch and Wardrobe was the best featured film i had ever seen in a while..

---Special Effects--
Special Effects definately has to get a 10/10 because everything was so well detailed and gawd the mountains :O looked great above all animation was one of the best. I would guess its done on a mac

-- Sound --
Made purely in dolby digital I would say. 10/10 always high quality.

-- Boring Bits --

There werent any real boring bits so theoretically 9/10 because the start i didnt really get until halfway through the movie. (I thought it was one of those mini films that village cinemas have)

The movie itself has to get a 10/10 rank.. Its awesome go see it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1