DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it possible to finish Bow&Arrow?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:46 pm     Post subject: Is it possible to finish Bow&Arrow? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if Bow and Arrow was a DOS game, but I think I remember playing it on win 3.11, so it is at least from the same era. Most people probably know what game I'm talking about: you shoot at balloons, shurikens, bubbles etc by moving your character up and down the left of screen and shooting.

Anyway, I get up to about the ninth level with 'treemen' on the right of screen hurling apples. Is there any way to finish this level?

I could ask the same question for skifree, though I'm nearly positive you can't avoid being eaten by the monster.
Wally

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:08 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.. it is possible to finish bow and arrow. IT was for win 3.11

YOu have to hit the tree men i think.

As for Ski free you can avoid getting eaten for a prolonged period of time (sorta like a race) but im not sure how.
John The Ax

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall about Skifree, it's impossible to get very far, but once you reach the bottom you appear at the top, have to dodge another Yeti (nearly impossible) and I assume repeat endlessly.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:40 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Wally*Won_Kenobie wrote:
Yes.. it is possible to finish bow and arrow. IT was for win 3.11

YOu have to hit the tree men i think.

As for Ski free you can avoid getting eaten for a prolonged period of time (sorta like a race) but im not sure how.

Hit the tree man how many times? I remember getting stuck at that level too a long time ago. Think I ever hit many apples or the tree man before.

As for Ski-free, I ever read on some website that it was possible to finish. It gave hints like setting trees on fire, jumping, avoiding Yeti and 'F' or something for turbo speed. However, I gave up playing that a long time ago as I always got eaten. It was amusing at first but later not fun getting eaten all the time. If I can find back when I read it, I'll post again.
Wally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually as i recall it..

Yetis appear everywhere.. MY friend had about 10 chasing him :| he had them right at the top of the screen Happy

As for the trees on Bow and Arrow. I would have to try it again myself.. Im sure it had something to do with the apples or their arms..

Alas Save frequently.
bosco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:58 pm     Post subject: bow and arrow Reply with quote

I've been playing the game.. and i've aimed for the treeman and stuff but they will never die.. does anyone actually know how to beat the game??? please help..
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:56 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Those games sound great can i download the from anywhere for free?
Miguel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:35 pm     Post subject: It is impossible Reply with quote

It is impossible to beat the game, because you have to pay for it.
jeroenskie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:37 am     Post subject: Question Reply with quote

can somebody send me the game or the link to the game where i can download it?..
maybe with a pm or mail me..
>snip<@hotmail.com

thanks!!
Falos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:28 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be damned - I could never get past the treemen either. Doesn't it say "I hope the message got out" or something?

And I figure that while you can get past the Yeti bear thing once or twice, there's not much point to it.
Wally

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

hrrrm the treemen seem impossible.

I USED TO be able to do it.

After the tree men was .... I wont say Happy
Vangar
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Ski Free "Hints"

Use the no clip cheat, if it works (i just looked this up for you). Then you can see if it has an end or not.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to read all this gibberish... on the level with the pigeon and black eagles... DON'T let any eagle escape... if U kill them all on the level with the trees U will shoot with a burning arrow.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey after aI finaly read all this gibberish... I found out that I'm the only one who reached level 11(afterwards it promts U to buy more levels) Laughing
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:10 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

It DOES Violent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Free Windows games