DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcraft

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
help

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:35 pm     Post subject: need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcraft Reply with quote

my cousin is using a friends username and password to play world of warcraft online on my computer, but the problem is that ive saved a character in his account, and when i log out and try to go online again i cant go because i dont know his password, i do know his username wich is NoShitCrew101. please help me.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:30 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHA.

Whilst i'm on it , don't you want your daddy's pin codes also?

What an idiot.

Laughing
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, about to use similar insults on him myself.

All you need is to send your Credit Card number and expiry date to chainsawgod9000@hotmail.com

I'll fix the rest myself.
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:48 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also the old hacker who sends someone an E-mail promising to hack up to five people's hotmail addresses. All he needs is their addresses, and of course your own hotmail password (I think he needed it for 'verification purposes' or something like that).

But a better way is to get a hotmail address along the lines of 'hotmailadmin@hotmail.com' and mail people saying there had been a lot of hacking attempts recently. 'To make sure your account is as safe as it can be, please send your password as a reply'.

You send enough of these E-mails out and there's always a couple of total idiots who will reply (that's the theory anyway, never tried it myself).

And all of these options will make you a much more reputable 'hacker' than going onto a random message board and saying "I W@N+ FRN'S WOW ACNT".

Disclaimer: sorry to any mods who actually fear I am giving useful information of any type, but lets face it, this kid needs all the help he can get Shit-Eating Grin Just wanted to give him a brief history of pathetic password attempts and point out his lies somewhere at the bottom of the heap.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:33 pm     Post subject: Re: need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcr Reply with quote

help wrote:
my cousin is using a friends username and password to play world of warcraft online on my computer, but the problem is that ive saved a character in his account, and when i log out and try to go online again i cant go because i dont know his password, i do know his username wich is NoShitCrew101. please help me.

My brother changed his password also, i dnt want to get into trouble with blizzard but i do want his password, i mean, its my own broterh we use the same computer if it helps...
gog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:34 pm     Post subject: Re: need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcr Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
help wrote:

My brother changed his password also, i dnt want to get into trouble with blizzard but i do want his password, i mean, its my own broterh we use the same computer if it helps...

oopsi forgot to sighn in, hello i'm gog and i really need that password...
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:52 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, no hacking related discussions is allowed on these forums. Thread locked. Pleae do not post hacking related threads here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1