DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Game Creation Team Needed for online fantasy MMORPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation
Game_Master01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:03 am     Post subject: Game Creation Team Needed for online fantasy MMORPG Reply with quote

hi there,

i am building a project to build a fantasy online MMORPG. if anyone is intereted please visit gamemakingrecruitment.welcome.to for more information. thanks Laughing
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:50 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

First things first: SPAM!

Second: I can't really program. Okay, I've made games in Basic, Div, MegaZeux, Ags, Gamemaker and whatever, but still, I can't program
Fenrir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:07 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to supply more information... Such as what language you want it to be written in... What posts have been taken , eg level design, character design, storyline creator, musicians, programmers etc... Do you actually know what you are doing? I doubt it.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that this topic is allowed assuming you post it here, where I moved it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1