DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Discworld

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Laoghaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:19 pm     Post subject: Discworld Reply with quote

The games based on Terry Pratchett's novels. Anyone know where I can find or purchase these? I think there were 2?
Laoghaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:24 pm     Post subject: btw.. Reply with quote

NEVERMIND, just did a double check on ebay and found some for sell. Happy Yay! I must have typo'd when I checked yesterday. Carry on. Shit-Eating Grin
webmaster from hell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:28 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you become a member and join us in all the fun we have all the time?
Laoghaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You got me. Happy

I recently became a reborn adventure game addict when, just the other day, a seemingly innocent thought crossed my mind..: "There was once these great games about a guy named Hugo, I wonder if they are still around?"

Since then I've replayed all three Hugo games, the original Warcraft, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I still have all of the Kings Quest games around here somewhere too. *rubs hands together*

So yeah, I'll stick around. There are some games I vaguely remember, and will post asking if anyone knows the title.. at least when I can remember more details.

Thanks!
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:17 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

indy and the fate of atlantis in possibly my favourite game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1