DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Bard's Tale help... Where do I level up @ ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
GFN1986

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:09 pm     Post subject: Bard's Tale help... Where do I level up @ ??? Reply with quote

Just wondering where the building to level up is located... Any help???
Droklen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

well I have some cheats that could help if ya want them answer this post back (heres one Malevolent 10,000 silver pieces and 100 adder stones hold L1and R1 and press up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right Malevolent
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

HE wasnt requesting playstation help i dont think
Dr. Loki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:49 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I am fighting this pesky Kunal Trow named Snarf? He is a wizard and conjures up many trows to kill me. I can't get to him because he teleports as soon as I get near him. I ahve been trying for a while with no success. Can anyone give me a hint how to kill him. Thanks
ps You can email me or leave me a message here at dr.edwindoe@verizon..net I know he has the magic lute.
TOON

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:39 am     Post subject: how to kill snarf Reply with quote

use long bow dude if you can upgrade to power shot it will make huge damage to target.
no need to run around just stand still and conjure your rat and strom archer to the direction that Snarf standing. it will work Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1