DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:03 pm     Post subject: GAME PROJECT Reply with quote

My name is Jared Nance and I work for a company called Gamemasters. We are currently developing a game called I-net Agent. It takes place completely in the internet. You play as a sort of artificial intelligence that keeps peace and order in the Internet. The world is somewhat like our own, except you get around a lot faster. We need 3D cutscene designers. You would need to render characters and abstract scenery (considering it takes place in the internet). We need music developers that could develop fairly deverse music because the character will be going many different places. This would entail battle music, traveling music, and just regukar game music. We already have two people working on it, but we still need theme music. We also need sprite designers that would help develop characters and random objects such as equipment or other items. If you are interested you can email me at or my AIM sn is jnance2004 or marlins rule 766.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games