DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOSGames.com site update March 26th 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:39 pm     Post subject: DOSGames.com site update March 26th 2005 Reply with quote

I must be really bored, updated again today:

Quote:
What? Another update already? Yup, added seven new games today: Akalabeth, Fracas, Legend of Saladir, Lost Vikings, Space Pilot, The Tomb and Wordtrix. Please visit the Newest Additions page to download. Also, just want to say, Happy Easter everyone! I hope that this holiday season finds you well; don't forget the reason for the season! 'til next time ...

As always, please report any screwups. Thanks Shit-Eating Grin
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:29 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

The download for Legend of Saladir doesn't seem to work.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:22 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! I was sure I checked all those ... owell, renamed the file, download works now. Thanks Happy
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:02 am     Post subject: Where the heck do you FIND these games??! Reply with quote

I'm really curious Emmzee.. WHERE do you find these new old games, I mean do you visit old game stores and purchase floppies, or just browse endlessly to get downloads? What is your source?! Shifty

by the way i made a new game movie in flash and sent it to Jorrit like a week ago... i dunno why he hasn't posted it here yet Sad
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Some games are suggested by visitors to the site ... others I find by browsing other game sites and FTP archives. Still others are from a CD full of old DOS stuff sent in by forum regular Wally. I of course cannot reveal the location(s) of my sources ... but if you're able to find the secret page on dosgames.com it'll list some of the places Happy

I doubt I'll run out of games to add anytime soon, there's literally 100's that aren't on the site yet. Happy
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:45 am     Post subject: Re: Where the heck do you FIND these games??! Reply with quote

Steve Chris wrote:
by the way i made a new game movie in flash and sent it to Jorrit like a week ago... i dunno why he hasn't posted it here yet

I'm sorry, but there are some problems with the webserver at the moment. I haven't received e-mail for about a week. A new server will be installed soon. Then DOS Games Archive will work again.
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:57 am     Post subject: Re: Where the heck do you FIND these games??! Reply with quote

Jorrit wrote:
A new server will be installed soon. Then DOS Games Archive will work again.

Just to let you know that the new server is up and running.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games