DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Game of the Week: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Genesis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews
Dark Lord
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:33 pm     Post subject: Game of the Week: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Genesis Reply with quote

Well, I kinda missed last week but oh well. Today I'm doing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Genesis. In this game you play the role of Sonic. Once again, robotnic is trying to take over the world. You must stop him.

Gameplay: The gameplay of this game is great. Allthough there are a few glitches, the gameplay is fairly smooth. 90/100

Graphics: The graphics were great for its time. The 3-D portion where you try to get the chaos emerald looks funky but it's cool. 89/100

Story: Once again, the evil Dr. Robotnic is trying to take over the world. You have to capture the Chaos Emeralds and stop him. 95/100

Sound: The sound in this game is awsome! I love the music for Level 2. All the sound effects are cool. 99/100

Fun Factor: This game is extremely fun. I still play it everyday but then again, I'm a game addict. This game is awsome! 97/100

Overall: Overall this game is excellent. It's great all around and everyone would like it. 94/100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1