Merry Christmas, Y'all

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Merry Christmas, Y'all

Post by Dogbreath »

Well, it's Christmas today. I got me a nice 6-CD boombox that is so loud that it can easily shatter ones eardrums at half the full volume. I also got Spiderman pajama's, socks, man-perfume, a Star Trek calendar and a license to fly UFOs anywhere within the state of Indiana. O_o

Getting presents is nice and all, but lets take a moment to reflect on the real meaning of Christmas: that God would love us losers so much that he would send his only son to save us from a hell we created for ourselves. Should we not then at least attempt follow in his footsteps and show love to other all about us? Those of us who are enjoying our Christmas gifts: think of those who didn't get any because they couldn't afford to. How could you help them? Don't just think about helping them or showing goodwill for this day or season only, instead apply the principles of love taught by Jesus all your life.

In other news, this is the day I met Dan (Da_Goat to you folks out there) last year.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

wowsers................that's weird, I also met somebody else this day last year..........

<marquee><b> :laugh: STOP TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS :laugh: </b></marquee>
Jean

Post by Jean »

Hey kids take some time to enjoy your family.
My father left this world 14 days ago, I miss him terribly.
Count your blessings, even if you don't celebrate this particular holiday. It never hurts to let your family know you care. :cuccoan:
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Wise words, Jean, wise words.

Goat: Do I sense a twinge of jealousy?
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

no, but rather a twinge of disgust ;)
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Okay okay, you hate Christmas. But allow those of us here who do celibrate it to do so in peace.