DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Looking for old space game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Senjin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:36 pm     Post subject: Looking for old space game Reply with quote

I'm looking for a Master of Orion type game I played a LONG time ago. I thought the name was something like "Stellar 7" but there is already a game named that that is nothing like the one I'm looking for. It was the kind of game where you have planets that produce ships to take over more planets. The battle scenes had ships on either side the screen that moved a little and dissappeared when they died.

I'm only looking for the NAME of this, not a download. If anyone knows it, please post in here. I've been looking for a long time and even the name would put my mind at ease. :)
Xyrexz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:50 pm     Post subject: Perhaps Reply with quote

Perhaps Stellar Conquest
http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/category.php?cat=Space%20shooting

If you have suddenly more information about the game... please reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1