DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taco Maker Marathon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Luke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:43 am     Post subject: Taco Maker Marathon Reply with quote

Does anyone know where to get Taco Bell's old game "Taco Maker Marathon?" I have exhausted myself telephoning Taco Bell and the Kraft corporation about it; no one can help. If you know ANYTHING please e-mail me at @juno.com.

Thanks!!!
Mingy Jongo
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it.
Mingy Jongo
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:42 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, I found the floppy but there was nothing on it.
Mingy Jongo
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You're in luck, bud. I found another one. I'll send it to you.
el_lizardo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:47 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

could you send it to me also? the only version i can find crashes after the first level which is kind of a bummer...its a pretty neat little game i think

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:10 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i know this is a realy addicting little game! lol...i have been trying to find one myself...had one but dosent work anymore...my son got it in a kids meal like 7 years ago lol thats was a fun game
JessicaS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:39 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone send me a copy of that game? My mom had it and her disc went bad. i would appreciate it. My email is @hotmail.com. Just put taco maker in the subject so I wont trash the email. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:06 pm     Post subject: taco bell maker marathon game!!!! Reply with quote

hello everyone!!! well i guess im like everyone else about the taco bell maker marathon game i loved it!!! but unfortunately my disk is no longer avaliable so if anyone has it i would really appreciate if someone could email it to me my email is @yahoo.com thanks alot!!
evan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:49 pm     Post subject: tako bell Reply with quote

yeah i had a disc but it got all scratched up im searching everywhere 4 one....im looking everywhere...
Sacks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:47 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hook me up too: ShaggysacksATmsnDOTcom
annie123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:42 pm     Post subject: taco marathon Reply with quote

I have been looking all over for the game on the internet, no luck. If someone could send it to me also I would really appreciate it. My e-mail address is @hotmail.com, thanks.
GAMER
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:01 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

a.) Read the dates that people post things. The person who "has the game" posted that in 2004 and probably doesn't read this forum anymore.

2.) Learn how to use google. In all of...3 seconds i found about 50 download locations for this game. That was on the first result page.

c.) THIS IS NOT A CALL BACK SERVICE!!! THE BIG RED WRITING AT THE TOP SAYS THIS!! DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AND EXPECT A RESPONSE!!!

Cool GAMER

p.s. The game is "warez" so we can't link you to any download locations.
none, just here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:42 pm     Post subject: Taco Bell Marathon Reply with quote

I actually have a floppy Disk of it but it quit working years ago!! My family really liked the game, so did I!! I can't find it anywhere but most of the time I"m not even thinking about it, so.... i guess if anybody finds it, please tell me!!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:24 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

GAMER wrote:
a.) Read the dates that people post things. The person who "has the game" posted that in 2004 and probably doesn't read this forum anymore.

2.) Learn how to use google. In all of...3 seconds i found about 50 download locations for this game. That was on the first result page.

c.) THIS IS NOT A CALL BACK SERVICE!!! THE BIG RED WRITING AT THE TOP SAYS THIS!! DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AND EXPECT A RESPONSE!!!

Cool GAMER

p.s. The game is "warez" so we can't link you to any download locations.

Lo><0Rd
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games