DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-AOL Squad! (aka-part 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Literature Forum
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:48 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we consider this topic dead now and destickyilized?
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:43 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

No.....why don't we let Thunderdog do it! DO IT NOW!
Thunderdog
Token Black Guy
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:05 pm     Post subject: Re: Anti-AOL Squad! (aka-part 2) Reply with quote

Da_Goat wrote:
[b]NOTE BEFORE READING: "Wait a second," said Ozzie. "I just remembered something...."

.....I left my toothbrush home!!" Goatman backhanded Ozzie in annoyance "Fool!" He cried "Why take toothbrushes, when we have perfectly good Ivy Leaves!?" "Good point" said Ozzie.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Dogface:I'm not getting it.
Goatman:nither here. Ozzie:Nope. Then then there was another knock.
(silence) Several seconds later, a zapping sound was heard, and a fist came through the doorknob All except Dogface:WE'RE GUNNA DIE!! Dogface then got up and pulled open the door to see a rather odd being there.
He wore a mixture of clothing:A T-Shirt, Crocodile-Hunter style shorts, and Knee-high boots. He yelled "You bastards left me behind!" Dogface:(In innocent voice) We didnt know we left you! (Heh heh)
Goatman:Hey, isnt that the guy Dogface poiso... Dogface Quickly covered Goatman's mouth to spare his own life from the raging beast.

John the Ax turns his attention away from his game of Strip Solitaire to T.D who seems a bit pissed off. Dogface:Alright, We'll let you stay. T.D:I have one question:Where are we sleeping? Dogface:Uh..... (Whoever, go next) I know, I may have been a bit pointless in this one, but I wouldnt mind writing something every once in a while.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:04 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

ill write the next part if someone tells me who dogface poisioned.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:57 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

no one knows who was poisioned?
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:04 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you can add that to your plotline. Poison whoever the hell you feel like poisoning Wink
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh. This could be good..... Ill write it 2morro
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:55 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogface thinks deeply. "I know," he yells, "We can sleep in the bomb shelter at spam mans (Webmaster From Hell) house, he's too busy spamming to notice."

"Ok," exclaimed Zealot, "But I need to run and grab a few things. Just little things such as my PC, Server, Router, Moniter, Printer.... (20 min later) and cabel connection!"

"But how will we get it all there?" asks Ozzie, "And who is this guy anyways?"

"This man was the leader of the now AOL Time Warner Company, before the name change....." Dogface says as he suspiciouly looks at the man.

"Why the name change? What was wrong with it before?" asks the inquisitive Ozzie.

"BOOM, BOOM!" Yells John in anger.

"Calm, John, Calm. Let me explain. The FBI started getting suspicious after companys began to be taken over by an unknown source, and put out ads everywhere. It was called SPAM Corp. But this man was under the influance of the church."

"Well that cnt be true. Was it the Chatholic church?" Asks Goatman.

"It was..... It was....." Begins Dogface as he tears up, "The church of AOL" Dogface runs into the next room to hide himself.

"It is true," says the man in a low voice, "But Dogface ran in and tryed to put a stop to me by putting poision in my hotdog. What he didnt realise is that I hate hotdogs, and I was not poisioned, but the AOL Priest ate it, and died. I was released from his power, and ran to find someone that could help me get revenge on the AOL Time Warner Company. While I was absent, the renaming took place, and was taken over by the leader of the Church of AOL. Then I heard of the Canadian Invasion by a small group, and had to find you guys. It wasnt very hard, although the FBI seems to be having a hard time."

"Why does an internet company need a church?" Asks Ozzie.

"How else do you think such a crappy company gets so many customers?" Says the man.

"Ohhhhh....." Says Zealot, Ozzie, Goatman, John (Who actually said ooghhhhh) and Dogface, who had returned.

"But whats up with the outfit?"

"That is my diguise! For I am...." He pulls off the disguise.

"...Naked" Screams Goatman.

"Oops, sorry" The man take clothes out of his bag, which no one can figure out where it came from. "I am, Kazer0... but you can call me K0."

The small group of non-real-terrorists-but-terrorists-to-the-AOL-Time-Warner-Company Terrorists, a.k.a The Anti-AOL Squad, begins their journey to SPAM Mans Bomb Shelter.

"First on our agenda," Starts Dogface, "The destruction of the Church of AOL..."

Da_Goat is Next, because I say so.

Edit: I changed all the "Dogbreaths" to "Dogface in the story, the rest of the names seem correct. Great part, BTW! You'll make a fine addition to the squad...
John The Ax

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:57 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. "Chatholic" church. Leave that error in there, it was quite funny, as I'm Catholic.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:59 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

so am i
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:36 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, fine then.... dogbreath can write the next part.
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:43 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

No! I want to write it!

Just give me a few hours/days/weeks/months/years.....

j/k

I will write it, be patient.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:14 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

[TravisLewisX incarnate]

*TravisLewisX Pops another soda
[Travis] Suuuuuuurree Zenryoku, take all the time you want.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:10 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont get it.......

n e who, we need to get this popular again. I reccommend moving this to General... just this, not the can inv, or, combine them together.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:06 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazer0: There are only four people walking this earth today that would... two of them are here. Consider it a very inside joke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Literature Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Free Windows games