DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Hi-Octane review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews
loozerman16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:44 pm     Post subject: Hi-Octane review Reply with quote

I have this REALLY old game that I STILL have! It's called Hi-Octane, a game which is going to be reviewed by ME!:
(I only have 1 thing of the game missing: I don't have the manual, but, I just have the game itself!)

Name of game: Hi-Octane
Created by: Bullfrog Productions LTD.
Made in: 1995
Format: CD-ROM (in DOS)
Version: Unknown, many versions of game.

A futuristic racing game, players race to death as they fight as they race along the track in their veichles.

Graphics: Future-like graphics makes people feel like they are in the future (on highest setting, also makes game slower).

Gameplay: The computers just ravage for your car as they just shoot you till you die. 2 computers kill your car, while others just make smoke come out of your car (big, huge smoke clouds rush from your car [leaving a really huge trail behind]). There are upgrades for your weapons and your booster (3 seperate upgrades). You can just race, or just kill the computers!

6 cars. 6 tracks.

Rating: I just have to say this, but, this is my favorite game of all time before I stoped playing it. I rate it 100.[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1