DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rpg maker 2000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation
JBPACKER4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:20 pm     Post subject: rpg maker 2000 Reply with quote

i just downloaded it anybody have any tips?
DosReaper
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:23 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all i think you should register here if your going to be continuing forums, and second of all do you have both packs installed?

I'll help you then... Cool
JBPACKER4
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

my computer got fried, anybody no a good web site to download
Quote:

both packs

of rpg maker 2000?

what do you mean both packs?
DosReaper
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh* Nobody ever gets this part, Meh
Don Miguel (the guy who translated it to english) (from japenese) didn't put it on his website since a new version was coming out. Therefore you must go on a hunt for the Engine part and the needed files to run it, (I don't know why these are seperated) Anyway the files part is known as RTP, this is the harder to get of the two also. I believe you need the basic RTP although there are some Add-ons and Usermade ones so you dont have to make your own. Resources (YA THINK?) would be the easiest to find. Not only that but in some earlier versions the text looks distorted! :Angry: But there are some downloads that can fix that... Congratulatory
daman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:19 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... i got rpg maker 2000 n now im fuckin completely stuck. i made a little symbol that looks like a town, now how do i make people in the town? how do i even make a starting point for my chcaracter??? it's driving me insane! Shifty
jim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

where do u download the feckin thing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Sarcastic Sleeping Congratulatory Joking Shit-Eating Grin Confuzzled Meh Malevolent Ashamed Blissful Shit-Eating Grin Celebratory Benevolent A Frikkin Cuccoan Sleeping Love Love Tbbbbbth!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games