DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Do you even understand?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Discussion Forum Trouble Reports
Huh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:50 am     Post subject: Do you even understand? Reply with quote

I'm not looking for pity, and I'm not looking for special treatment. Although I may have a while back (I don't think so but maybe), but absolutely not now.

Yes I am a pessimist. But I don't think I was self-centered. And the word "jackass" is too generic to describe anyone.

If I was self-centered I would revive old topics and I would have ignored Kazer0 and did whatever I wanted. Also I would have ignored FOG and GGTW.

Do you understand what happened? Do you see the big picture? I never knew it was so hard to be a member of a forum.

Is the stuff easily forgotten? C'mon, it's not all about me. It's about general treatment and whatever.

If you have amnesia about what happened in the past few months (or if you got zapped with the Men In Black thingy), then there's not much else I can say.

I tried to be a decent member. But I failed because of what happened. If you don't understand by now what went on, you never will.

Don't feel sorry for me. Just be aware of what happened, and I hope that no one else has to go through what I had to go through.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Discussion Forum Trouble Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1