FIFA 96 and Windows XP

Post problems with getting games installed and running properly here.
Jongi

FIFA 96 and Windows XP

Post by Jongi »

Is there anyone out there who has had success in setting up FIFA 96 to work under XP?
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

Err...incase you haven't noticed, WHICH I'M SURE YOU HAVE, this is a dos games site, as the name implies.
Jongi

Post by Jongi »

nastypoisonspikes wrote:Err...incase you haven't noticed, WHICH I'M SURE YOU HAVE, this is a dos games site, as the name implies.
But FIFA 96 is a dos games. It is just that I would like to get it working under XP.

Post by Guest »

sorry where can ? download fifa96 in the net?
FLY

Post by FLY »

Give me link, please!!!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

I am assuming that that is a warez/abandonware request. Unforetunatly, providing you with a link to that game would be against the law and could cause great troubles not only to the poster of the link, but also to the dosgames community in general. However, if you did register and somebody knew of a link to that game, they could send it to you via a Private Message (PM).

-Richard-
Matteo

kinda

Post by Matteo »

I bought the original cd to this game years ago. I'm actually trying to rip the audio right now (NO, IM NOT GIVING OUT A COPY). Soundfx 200 2.03 does do squat, just crashes the game. I've had limited success with vddmsound, but the audio stutters too much, and since the vdmsound project is pretty much dead, i dont know what to say. I'm still trying to find some more workarounds.
nramos

Re: kinda

Post by nramos »

someone knows how to make the sound works in fifa 96, I have a mother asus M2N-E SLI.

thanks
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Been discussed recently in those two topics:
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5921
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4724

As this is the oldest topic you gravedigged, this one is now >glocked<
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.