DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Full animation featuring Dave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:53 am     Post subject: Full animation featuring Dave Reply with quote

A few days ago I received another e-mail from Chris Steve:

Quote:
Just a new movie for the Forums. This is actually the Full Original Version of the Dave Animation Ad for Your Website. Hope you and everybody who sees it likes it.

Also my next Game movies will probably be done using Flash, so it might take some time. (I need to save up some mondo moolah to buy the software)

Please note that the animation is very big; broadband recommended.

emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nice job Laughing Cool
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:56 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this guy has a social life? It's very cool again Shit-Eating Grin
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:00 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

very,very kewl! Cool
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

since when does dave have a gun in level 2? Shit-Eating Grin

Once again great @!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:41 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullo everybody,

This is the complete version of the Dave animation I promised all of you before. Anyway, I'm sorry it got this delayed to send it in, but it needed a lot of work to make it look like the Original I did 6 months ago and continue the uh... story
Also my college exams were up and if I had to choose between my exams and this I'd gladly choose this, but then again i think my parents might have something to say about that Meh

Oh and Joris yeah I DO have a social life (I think?). I just work on these GIFS all night (cuz I don't really sleep much anymore. Infact I'm typing this thing and it says 3 A.M. on my Hall clock). Although I don't think I'll be having much of a social life anyway, cuz my girl somehow found this cartoon surfing the net and now she refuses to talk to me cuz I kinda over exagerated on her recent weight gain. Laughing

Has any one guessed who that funny looking police guy who comes in the end is yet? I'd invited Romero over for the filming, but this little dweeb just came along with him for some reason.

I think Emmzee has the BEST name for a dos game website in the world. Cuz his site is www.dosgames.com PERIOD! No dosgamesonline, dosgamesarchive, or anything! Chances are most people visit his site first before anywhere else. Anyway I'm using some of his games on my site, if that's ok with you Mr.Emmze?

See ya later fellow gamers. I'll be back with more goodies soon (made in FLASH next time)

this is Steve Chris logging off... IT IS NOW SAFE TO TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER![url][/url]

Last edited by Santhosh CHRiS on Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:58 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

W0W, that was great!
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:11 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

you say it!
kittie
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Great
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:43 am     Post subject: Thanks for all your support and encouragement! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! Thank you for all your wonderful comments about my work here at the forums (humble as they are). Today is my 19th birthday, and I will truly cherish and inspire from all your wonderful time and encouragement for the years to come...

If you are interested in viewing any more cartoons, you are more than welcome to join my official group, that has more cool funny stuff like these, plus a great place for other Artists to post their work, and to make new friends!

to view the group and join for FREE click here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laughinggames/

Be sure to email me anytime you like at laughinggames@yahoo.com

Thank you all again! Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games