DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Corridor 7 - Rules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
JSaari

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:36 pm     Post subject: Corridor 7 - Rules Reply with quote

I can't find the rules about how to play Corridor 7. Like, what do I do once I've cleared a floor of aliens? Then what? Stuff like that. Also, how do I get into cheat mode? I've read that you need to start the game with the c7 president command line. What is that and how do I do it? I don't want to cheat unless I have to, (yeah, right), but I cleared the floor and just keep going around in circles trying to figure out what to do next. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Frenkel
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:35 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

http://corridor7.tripod.com/
JSaari

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some of the information that I was looking for at that website, but not all of it. I still can't figure how how to start the cheat mode. How do you start the game in "level diagnostic" or whatever it says to do? Can you help me with that? Thanks.
Frenkel
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:08 am     Post subject: parameter Reply with quote

It means that you have to start the game with the parameter level1diagnostic. But I think someone else can explain what a parameter is better than me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1