DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding somthing....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:19 pm     Post subject: Need help finding somthing.... Reply with quote

I need help finding avatars for my forum. There were some really cool ones on another forum, but that closed down after I saw it, and I am looking for those ones.

They were science fiction avatars with computer generated pictures of space. Ex./ A closeup of the sun, or a galaxy.

the shape is what makes it stand out. It has the top-left and the botton-right corners cut out. It is like the one i have at the moment, or (If this works)

If you can find a site with them on it, or a downloadable pack of them, it would be a lot of help.

Also, the black corners were not there because it was transparent. This one has it because I had to make it myself and dont currently knoe how to make transparent images.

Thanks,

Kazer0
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:22 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, i think that WFH said he got his from a site called www.freeavatars.net, or somthing like that. and, if you go to www.coffeecupsoftware.com, you can get this coffeecup GIF animator. you can make animated avatars with that, and you can make them transparent. there is free trial that is meant to last 15 days, but really lasts forever.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some. Ill upload them anyways. Im still looking, and there were none on freeavatars.net.

P.S. I have a server that will allow hotfiling, so any avatars you want I can upload for you since I am no longer using the server.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games