DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dune 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
Dennis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:48 pm     Post subject: Dune 1 Reply with quote

Hey guys. I found somwhere on the net Dune 1. I started playing it but there is a problem. Its an adventure and i cant go on anymore i am stuck.
I am at a point where Jessica (pauls mother) tells me to fo out in the desert so my inside can awaken. I really dont understand. Last time when i went in the desert ik got blue eyes. Now i dont know howlong i have to stay in the desert. Nothing happens to me. Anyone has experiance with Dune1 and knows?
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:30 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

from where have downloaded it?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:10 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Just search at dune.zip Tbbbbbth!
Roger
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:53 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

It's something that has to be done in the first days, after you explore the 3 initial sietches.
You can do this anywhere, but usually it's like this: you are outside the palace; you move away 2-3 times and you stop; after a few seconds you will have a "vision" ; after returnig to Jessica you'll be able to contact fremen leaders from a distance.

I played this great game many many times... defetead the Harkonnens only with ecology once... Congratulatory
Black_Sabbath

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:04 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

i think when u are in the desert, press the "wait until evening" button or something.
PW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

No! That is what you should NOT do! Jessica tells you to let it penetrate you!
Donít wait! Your eyes turning blue is caused by the spice, not by staying in the desert. Here is what to do:
Leave everyone behind, walk into the desert, wait for a few seconds and you will have a vision. The Duke tells you a message has just arrived in the communication room. Go back into the palace. Go to the communication room. View the massage. Go and talk to Duncan to send spice. After sending it, view the new massage. Then go to the Duke. After the scene, talk to Jessica and she will explain everything. Talk to the Duke. He will tell you about Gurney. Tell Jessica and Harah to come with you. If you cannot continue, see this walkthrough:

http://www.thecomputershow.com/computershow/walkthroughs/dunewalk2.htm
Jacko198

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:30 am     Post subject: Re: Dune 1 Reply with quote

Dennis wrote:
Hey guys. I found somwhere on the net Dune 1. I started playing it but there is a problem. Its an adventure and i cant go on anymore i am stuck.
I am at a point where Jessica (pauls mother) tells me to fo out in the desert so my inside can awaken. I really dont understand. Last time when i went in the desert ik got blue eyes. Now i dont know howlong i have to stay in the desert. Nothing happens to me. Anyone has experiance with Dune1 and knows?
press the button that suggests later in the day 2 times then wait a minute.You will be able to talk to people with visions.

P.S: I had it on my old com, now I can't find it. Where did you get it?
KAN
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:58 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger wrote:
defetead the Harkonnens only with ecology once... Congratulatory

What? Not attacking Harkonnen fortresses at all? Is it possible to plant bulbs on region with Harkonnen fortress?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have the two of you note the dates of the posts in this thread.

I highly doubt you'll get any replies from the original posters nowadays...
Dang065

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 pm     Post subject: Dune 1 Reply with quote

when Jessica tells you to go out into the desert leave everyone there and go 2 or 3 screens from there and stay through a few nights
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games