Tetris game with a little man

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
2qut2bug

Tetris game with a little man

Post by 2qut2bug »

Looking for a tetris game where there's a little man walking around on the figures that you drop down, and on top of exploding rows of blocks and such you have to keep the man alive.. Any help would be greatly appreciated THANX

[email protected] :cuccoan:
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

I've played that game before. When I first played it, didn't know how to play and wondered what was the man moving all over the tetris pieces seemed annoying and wondered if I would kill him. :D Then I eventually did and realised he was part of the game.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the game name as it was quite long ago and I played too many games. Thus hope someone else can identify for you. Otherwise, you would have a very long wait while I slowly look though all my games. I'll replace this post if I can find the name. Just telling you that there are still people who ever play this game so there's still hope finding out the name.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

sounds very slightly like Boulderdash.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

2qut2bug, I finally indentified the game you wanted. I couldn't remember the title and simply had too many games to search though. In the end I used a search engine to help me and after going through tons of pages, I found the title.

The name is Tetris Plus. It has a man on the tetris, it's a very fun game. However, I could only find a screenshot of the sequel, Tetris 2 Plus for you to see. Tetris Plus 2 however features a lady instead of a man. Screenshots Page 1, Screenshots Page 2
Tetris Plus is available on arcade machines, Gameboy, Playstation and Sega Saturn.

Since you enjoy this kind of interesting tetris, let me recommand you another good tetris game. The game is Joy Joy Kid/Puzzled available for Neo-Geo. It involves removing tetris pieces to release objects like a Hot Air Balloon, a fish or some other item.