Rally racing game made sometime before 2010

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
PocketAlex

Rally racing game made sometime before 2010

Post by PocketAlex »

So...in 2012 i had a demo of a racing rally game and only two out of plenty of maps where unlocked...and the same goes for the cars
So the game had like 3 splashscreens at boot and one had like the words "phoenix interactive" (i dont think thie one is right...i searched their name up on google and a company does show up...but they didnt make the game) and another splashscreen had like a blue skateboard and it had a weird name and it also had "interactive" in its name.i dont really know how old the game is because it looked pretty good and it was running well on my crappy PC.i thinked mupltiplayer modes and others were locked because it was a free demo.the game had more gamemodes and two of them were your tipical race and the other was about touching other cars with your car to take their place (i played this gamemode because it was easier to win the race) i remember that the people on the sides of the road that were watching and cheering were 2D.i remember that one these two maps that were unlocked,you could drive past the boundaries and if you were fast enough,you wouldnt get "resqued" and you can reach secret roads...these were fully fledged racing tracks hidden in the maps...i beleive you could access these from a different menu in the game but i dont know if you had to find them first...i didnt understand english at the time but i beleive it had something to do with the multiplayer option where you can access these two secret maps.alright...so the game also had more camera modes and even 1st person...the car damage was pretty realistic i guess...you can make your bumpers fall off and you can break your windows and get scratches and dents ...the difficulty you choose also matters...on easy difficulty,the AI's are slower and they can crash more often..and also your car would break less (if at all)..there was also some sort of car damage indicator in the HUD

And the only thing about the game's name that i remember is that it had "tournament" in it
I cant come up with anymore info at the moment,so please help me!ive been looking for this game for years and never found it!
Im here only to find that stupid game