Sandbox cartoon building vehicle story game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
oscargustavsson2

Sandbox cartoon building vehicle story game

Post by oscargustavsson2 »

Around the time of 2010-2012 (don't remember exactly). I played a game at my friends house. His dad had i think cracked it on x-box 360 because they did not pay. Anyways I don't remember the title.
I remember you played as a bear and it was 3 person view. You could make your own vehicle and all parts (except decals like wings, balloons. Because they took more space) were blocks. I mean the parts is connected in a type of block system. There are different types of wheels to. If I remember right you can't fly with your vehicle when it is to much weight. You could try your vehicle in an arena and if you built a vehicle with rockets, wheels and wings you could both drive on ground and in air. You could als mae boats and if I remeber it right you could have weapons on your vehicle. I think the second world (island type) had clouds whick looked like gears. There was a volcano on the same island. To get to that island I think you had to go through a portal from the main city. Cartoon game for kids. Name? :shame: (I'm not from an English speaking country!)