Semi-Old Game..Help?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ChaoticSeaweed_

Semi-Old Game..Help?

Post by ChaoticSeaweed_ »

So, this is probably a long shot, a really long shot, but I figured what better way to try to get the name of this game than to go on a gaming forum? So about eleven years ago when I had a ps3, I had this game and I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. I remember small details, and my brother and I have tried to look it up but with no luck. I'll just give you guys the small details that I remember and hopefully, someone can help me.

So you played as this guy and I don't remember his name, but at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen there was this circle with red blood cells in it and the more you got it[by zombies]the more red blood cells there would be. It would also give you a percentage of how infected you were. You were trying you work your way through this town and to a hospital I believe and so when you make it to this graveyard the screen switches to third person and there are two different paths you can take. One goes left and one goes right and you have to pick one and find out if it takes you to the hospital. But the entire time you're working your way through this path, these zombies just keep coming from both directions and there's this very distinct zombie that I remember. He had spikes through his face and I always got stuck at that point.

I've tried looking this up so many times with no luck. IT IS NOT RESIDENT EVIL OR LEFT 4 DEAD! I really hope someone can help me find this buried treasure, thanks. :)
Maska
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Maska »

You could try an exhaustive search. Look for lists of zombie games or even PS3 games in general. Your platform and year restrictions narrow these list down quite a bit. If you can remember, more precision in the year you played the game helps. I didn't have much time to gather lists. There are other lists and searches as well. A little more time spent in Google results in a lot less time spent looking at too long lists. When you run out of steam looking through the lists, you could provide more information about your game. Please see MrFlibble's stickied post about what details to think of. Any further detail helps.
Found my game. Thanks.