DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

world/city building game from 2010ish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
amina620

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 am     Post subject: world/city building game from 2010ish Reply with quote

it was on some kind of game on a website like miniclip or cool math games and was basically where you were this cute stick figure dude and you had to do things in a certain order like collecting wood or finding people to make a successful city, it was a reallllly simple game and basically involved clicking things in the right order but the entire game had really cute graphics and i think it was like you were on the world but like the world was tiny so you could see the actual world in its globe form. (if you know the the book the little prince you'll know what I'm talking about)

also im pretty sure there were multiple versions of it that had different things on the world but its too fuzzy in my mind. I'm feeling really nostalgic and need help and also i think it might have had an asian developer but I'm not sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1