DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1996-03 PC game:2D side view, mining/settler simulation game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Kernil03

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:40 pm     Post subject: 1996-03 PC game:2D side view, mining/settler simulation game Reply with quote

Hello!

Looking for assistance finding a game I played VERY early in my childhood, between about 1996-03

It was PC, primarily keyboard controls. could play multiplayer on the keyboard. It was 2D side view. Each player was a little man (you could change T-shirt colours to identify different players) that could walk around and dig tunnels. you could mine gold to use to build up your settlement, and create elevators to access your mining tunnels. I remember being able to build a variety of surface buildings as well, including castles and such. I also vaguely remember there being earthquakes that could cave in your tunnel systems, and water that could flood your mine. you could use bombs to clear tunnels, and my sibling and I would attempt to blow each other up with them. Very clearly I know you could not "jump" up your tunnels the way most of these retro mining games could. you often had to slope your tunnel so you could walk out of your tunnel, or else build an elevator in order to get out.

Any help appreciated, been looking for ages and cannot find a mention of it anywhere!
Kevin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Clonk?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1