DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Platformer game similar to Mario Bros 1983

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Galaxya20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:59 am     Post subject: Platformer game similar to Mario Bros 1983 Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am searching for the name of a game that has the following description:

- it is a platform game similar to Mario Bros 1983 (same concept: different animals/characters coming down)
- instead of Mario the main player is like a small green ogre (for 2 players one is green the other is blue)

I have played this game around 2003, sadly i don't remember the name. I have been searching on google different combinations and references to it, but nothing Sad.

If anybody has any idea of this game, please share the info.
Thank you in advance Happy

[/img][url] http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/styles/article_width/public/0/68//mario-bros-2.png?itok=-RFLtcTU [/url]
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:04 am     Post subject: Re: Platformer game similar to Mario Bros 1983 Reply with quote

Galaxya20 wrote:
I have played this game around 2003

Sounds like it could have been a flash game, did you play on in your browser or had to install it?

Also were the graphics better than in Mario (higher res), or similar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1