DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

PC before 2000, fantasy, probably 1st person [Meridian 59]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Kostarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:08 am     Post subject: PC before 2000, fantasy, probably 1st person [Meridian 59] Reply with quote

Greetings,

My brother and I have been crushing our heads trying to find that bloody old game, throughout the recent years. So.
I recall trying to play it but being unable to. Of the few buttons, i had randomly selected, I recall a screenshot showing off some gameplay. It seemed like a first person and it was on a castle of some sort and some magic orb floating around along with the interface of an RPG. Another screenshot was showing a wizard smiting a robot with magic in a silly way. But the main thing was the main screen. It showed a variety of medieval-fantasy characters in the background. But at the front, a queen was standing tall and on her side two more copies of her facing either way. The one on her left was transparent like a ghost and the one on her right was evil, undead-like turned queen with green eyes.
Moreover, I surely remember the icon on the desktop for the game. It was four big red roses, two and two facing right and left, held in 2 long pots together. I also remember the "theme" song down to the last second. But not a damn name.
Thank you in advance.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:37 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't ring a bell, but have you tried looking at games listed at MobyGames? Here's one for Windows first-person RPGs (sorted by year):
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/windows/role-playing-rpg/1st-person/offset,0/so,1a/list-games/

You can choose other parameters (e.g. another platform - DOS) in the Game Browser.
Kostarius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Meridian 59, damn me we finally got it! Many thanks!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome!

MobyGames link for reference: Meridian 59
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1