DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3D PC game bird navigating levels to get to lover (2007ish)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
jecronako

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 am     Post subject: 3D PC game bird navigating levels to get to lover (2007ish) Reply with quote

Okay so I used to play this game on my grandad's laptop when I was fairly young (I remember playing it around 2007-2009 but it could've been released before then). The laptop I played it on it used a Windows operating system (I believe it was XP, but it could have been Vista). Here's everything I remember about the game itself:

- your character was some form of bird (perhaps a penguin?) that was mainly blue and had a lover with whom it was separated

- each level's goal was to reach the lover (who could be found somewhere in the level) by navigating through the level (which was usually fairly short)

- there were different groups of levels with different themes; the first of these were the 'ice' levels, followed by the jungle levels which I believe were followed by another group of levels that were largely purple in colour

- some of the levels involved sliding around the map trying to avoid falling into the 'void' in which each level was floating (it could've been space but I'm not sure - it just looked kinda like a void)

- some of the levels had sliding tiles which made them difficult to navigate without falling into the void and restarting the level

- I think you had a certain number of lives in which to complete the levels but I'm not certain

- the graphics were 3D and it was in third person (the camera was behind the bird you were controlling)

I've been searching for this game for years and have had no luck in finding it so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1