DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pixel ocean mythology-based game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 am     Post subject: Pixel ocean mythology-based game Reply with quote

I've been searching for a certain game I played on a PC when I was younger - about 2007 or 2008 - but unfortunately I haven't been able to find it. Hence I thought I'd write this post hoping that someone may know it.

If I remember correctly, the game lacked details and was in a 2D pixel format.
The appearance itself comprised mainly an ocean which you had to dive into to kind of fight off harmful fish?? (My memory is kind of hazy on that part) but there were also these light brown island-like blocks of land in between.
You had to find three keys in the game to unlock the gates as you went along and I think the main aim had something to do with the sun. I know it may sound odd but that's what I remember. (Perhaps it was saving the sun?)
It was a rather short game but it felt long since I remember playing a bit of it each day. (I don't remember if the progress could be saved or I just restarted each time)

It would be much appreciated if anyone who knows the game I'm referring to could let me know the name of it or maybe point me to a forum that matches this description.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games