3D shooter polygon graphics [SCARAB]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
dujo13309

3D shooter polygon graphics [SCARAB]

Post by dujo13309 »

Hello guys,

So I come to all of you for help. I remember playing it at like the age of 5-6 (19 right now). It was a demo on a cd called something like "Tree house games" it had a beach background with a coconut-like character on it for the hub. There were multiple demo games on it, but the one I am looking for was a 3D shooter polygon graphics. It had a pryamid in the middle of the level. There were some floating surfaces, and like there was this floating and rising platform you can get up onto. (just about all I can remember) and there was another demo game, but this was a space racer, can't remember anything at all though, just that it was a space racer game.
I would be Very appreciative to whoever helps me find it, I have been in search of it for YEARS to come.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: 3D shooter polygon graphics

Post by MrFlibble »

dujo13309 wrote:the one I am looking for was a 3D shooter polygon graphics. It had a pryamid in the middle of the level. There were some floating surfaces, and like there was this floating and rising platform you can get up onto. (just about all I can remember)
Do you remember who or what you were supposed to shoot at? Was the pyramid Egyptian in style or just abstract?

Was it a first-person game or could you see your character from behind? Was there any plot?

Do you remember any colours? Was it bright daylight, a starry sky in the background, anything like that?
dujo13309 wrote:and there was another demo game, but this was a space racer, can't remember anything at all though, just that it was a space racer game.
This piece of information will totally not help identify the game you're looking for.
dujo13309

Re: 3D shooter polygon graphics

Post by dujo13309 »

MrFlibble wrote:
dujo13309 wrote:the one I am looking for was a 3D shooter polygon graphics. It had a pryamid in the middle of the level. There were some floating surfaces, and like there was this floating and rising platform you can get up onto. (just about all I can remember)
Do you remember who or what you were supposed to shoot at? Was the pyramid Egyptian in style or just abstract?

Was it a first-person game or could you see your character from behind? Was there any plot?

Do you remember any colours? Was it bright daylight, a starry sky in the background, anything like that?
dujo13309 wrote:and there was another demo game, but this was a space racer, can't remember anything at all though, just that it was a space racer game.
This piece of information will totally not help identify the game you're looking for.
There was like the robot-sort of characters. and the pyramid in Egyptian style yep. The cameras were switchable, there wasn't any plot in the demo. I remember a lot of white colors, maybe the very early colour'd type of game. Regarding the space racer game, I just added the info that it was found also on the CD.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Umm...not sure, but there was this old robot shooter with an Egyptian theme called SCARAB. Can't recall any floating platforms, but there was a pyramid. Could have had a demo - long ago though, so maybe too old.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/scarab

If that is not it, but the Egyptian theme is valid, here is a list of games in such settings:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/setting-egyptian-
dujo13309

Post by dujo13309 »

Rwolf wrote:Umm...not sure, but there was this old robot shooter with an Egyptian theme called SCARAB. Can't recall any floating platforms, but there was a pyramid. Could have had a demo - long ago though, so maybe too old.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/scarab

If that is not it, but the Egyptian theme is valid, here is a list of games in such settings:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/setting-egyptian-
Shiver me timbers, SCARAB is the game. Sorry for the curse, but I freaking love you man. Thanks a lot!