DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

3D Flash Game near the 2000's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Kerbin_Fiber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:32 pm     Post subject: 3D Flash Game near the 2000's Reply with quote

Ok so I remember this flash game that was 3D and had a Chinese, Japanese setting. In the first level your Mom gets kidnapped by some evil dude and basically destroys your house. What you have to do is get stronger to defeat stronger enemies and pick up heavier objects. Let's say you start out with 10 Strength, you have to go and pick up a 15 lb vase, when you do you have to spam X on your keyboard to try to pick it up, if you do manage to pick it up you get a bit stronger (10 > 16). After getting in some strength you can go and fight a dude on this long bridge I believe. After that there is a big-ish map of more levels to go to. One of the levels is Mt. Fujii I believe. I can't remember correctly but I think the game had XD or DX in the name but I was around 6 when playing so it might not be accurate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1