DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Old 90's Christmas PC game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Meg_x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:18 pm     Post subject: Old 90's Christmas PC game Reply with quote

I've been trying to locate an old Christmas Windows PC game from the mid-to-late nineties, probably around 1997 or so. From what I can remember of the game, it consisted of the plot line that Santa was going around delivering gifts, but then he falls asleep in a chair in the living room of one of the homes.

While he sleeps, someone steals his things (like his boots, his bag of toys, possibly some other items as well that I can't recall.) Upon waking up, the purpose of the game is to find Santa's things. It's a first-person game, from what I remember. No one I've ever asked remembers this game. Hopefully, someone here can help me. Thanks so much! :-)
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:38 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing I recall, but I suggest looking at Mobys Christmas theme group for any match (sorted by time) maybe the same game was available on other platforms, if you don't find your game on a Windows platform documented there:

http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/theme-christmas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1