DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PS Digger (dwarf) strategy / simulation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Arktos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:55 pm     Post subject: PS Digger (dwarf) strategy / simulation Reply with quote

Hi guys, I checked databases listed in Stickies, but without luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Platform: PS1
Graphic: 3D (unsure abound the environment, but the diggers were 3D)
Time-flow: realistic
View: Side-scroll like Terraria
Settings: Grassy terrain with a hill/rock in the background. You could move camera from left to right with limited effect. Not sure, about the upper limit, but you could always scroll as low as you dug in the ground (or maybe even lower). The un-dug ground was completely obscured (at the start of the game, only the grass and background was visible. The underground tiles were revelead as you dug through them)
Description: You control a group of approx 4 characters (possibly dwarves given their appearance - they had the classical dwarf hats). Among them were males and atleast one female. They did not speak, you could only hear their occasional sighs. You could command them to dig on a selected position on the ground and maybe even build something. I remeber that at one point, a creature was revealed in the underground and it killed my dwarf.
Last clue: the game had loading screen with a digger/dwarf silhouette holding a pick raised above his head

I played this game on a demo version on PS1. It must have been at least 15 years since than and my english was poor so I do not remember further details, unfortunately. Clearly, the game was designed around the digging part.

The game is not of the series: Brave Dwarves, Game of Dwarves nor Diggers
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:52 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...maybe 'Dwarfs the game'?
http://www.dwarfs-game.com/about.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1