DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

2D Pixelated fighting game (probably hack'n'slash) [Solved]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
sidster455

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:48 pm     Post subject: 2D Pixelated fighting game (probably hack'n'slash) [Solved] Reply with quote

I played this game on a Windows XP pc, but it might have been for DOS.
The pc I used was a Pentium 4 with a CRT monitor, so even though I played it in 2010 it was a much older game.

It was a 2D pixel art game, which could be played Multiplayer. It was most probably hack and slash.

The main game objective was to fight through the levels, which started in a dungeon like place. You could choose your character, and depending on your choice it would have different weapons, and magic skills.

There would be a multiple waves of enemies, and when you killed them you could run and proceed to the next level.

The characters could move and run in all directions in the arena, but not outside the arena until all enemies were killed.

It also had a pvp mode, in which 2 or more players could fight it out.
Oh and after brief intervals weapons would fall from the sky, which could be picked up and used or thrown.

I remember a dungeon background, a castle dining hall background, a boxing ring arena, and a forest arena.

One of the characters that I remember was a Knight with blonde a hair, probably called LouisX or something.
There were also these aliens who had like a purplish aura..
And there was this character which had a green costume and would shoot arrows.

Oh and you had mana and you could probably charge and one guy had a kamehameha-like energy beam attack.

I can't remember the name at all, but the menu and everything was pixelated so it was probably quite an old game.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.
DomeChew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Little fighter 2.
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

DomeChew wrote:
Little fighter 2.

That looks very much like what the OP describes.

Official site here: http://www.lf2.net/

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Fighter_2
sidster455

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:29 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that IS the game I've been trying to find for so long. Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1