DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Side-scrolling space shooter - for Windows -around 1999-2000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Zergfx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:58 pm     Post subject: Side-scrolling space shooter - for Windows -around 1999-2000 Reply with quote

Hi!
I am looking for a:
- 2D Side-scrolling (and vertical on maybe the second level) space shooter
- was playable in 1 or 2 players on Windows
- the enemies were only spaceships, and meteorites, spaceship bosses
- I remember 2 weapon types for sure: a blue thick quadrilateral, and a generic yellow one, (maybe red rockets too, I am not sure).
- Power ups with the letters E and maybe A on them, changing how many bullets you shoot, and the direction of the yellow weapon.
- was bought around 2000 in Eastern Europe
- There was no story, the maps were in order: in the space, in a meteorite and then on Earth, was quite realistic in it's colors and shapes.
- I don't remember a visible HUD midgame

Thanks in advance!
Zergfx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost a year passed since I posted this, I guess we will never play it again with my brother Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1