DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I copy others' posts to pass of as not spammer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Spammer club
Alexferguson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I run an amusements webpage on the Internet for my Retroplay venture that is an independent USB gaming framework based off of FreeDOS and I have downloads for shareware renditions of Dosgames on there and soon I need to email organizations and inquire as to whether I can put their shareware variants of their diversions on my website Essay Writing Services for download yet I have no clue how I would approach reaching these organizations by means of E-mail to ask them. I am wanting to have a major document of diversions all in Retroplay bundling for download on my site endorsed by the organizations that make/distribute the amusements.
franklin747

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:22 pm     Post subject: Re: Technology Reply with quote

free download bluestacks for pc. BlueStacks App Player can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms
franklin747

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:27 pm     Post subject: Re: Technology Reply with quote

Download MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP computer for Free. Read about MX Player exe for Windows PC/Laptop, Learn how to install it on PC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Spammer club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games