DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

2D side-scroller RTS game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
twaee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:00 pm     Post subject: 2D side-scroller RTS game Reply with quote

It was a game that I used to play with my brother. You had two opposing teams with bases on opposite sides of the map. From those bases you produced all sorts of units with the money you have. This included planes, tanks, solders, etc. The terrain was very destructible and the graphics were very pixilated. There was not much art that went into it, just simple fun times.

EDIT: *fixed title* The game is also a side-scroller.
twaee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:18 pm     Post subject: Further Information Reply with quote

The game is similar in design to TASO 131: https://tasogame.wordpress.com/

Except the game has less graphics, less chaotic, and more complicated in its gameplay. Each player has one color. That color is the same color as every one of their units. There is also a campaign you can play. The terrain is very destructible.

Please hurry as I would really like to play this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1